- Every card given from the deck must be placed on one of the available hands.
- Hand is available for card only if the current line is not finished.
- Line is finished when all 5 hands have the same amount of cards, then the next line is available.
- 20 of 25 cards will be visible to each player except for the last 5 cards of the game.
High5Poker is a game to bring your skills higher, it is not just a single hand against the opponent, but 5 poker hands simultaneously which will make the game much more challenging and interesting than others.
In High5Poker each player is dealt 5 cards of 5 hands, those cards are arrange between the two players which means the player that overcome in most of the hands wins.
- Dealer will deal 10 cards, 5 for each player and place every one randomly as a start point for the hand.
- Each player on his turn will be given the next card to place on the hand available according to the rules.
- Each player will see the opponent last move until his last 5 cards.
- The last card in each line will be draw by the dealer since the place is already known.
- When all 25 cards of the players are placed on board and create 5 hands head to head, the 5 cards on the top line will be exposed and the winner in each hand will be determined.
- The winner will be a player who overcomes an opponent with most of his hands. Example 3:2, 4:1, 5:0.
- Player that wins gets the bet, the opponent lose the bet.
- Player that achieve 5:0 which also called High5 win gets counted in statistics.
- Player that achieve winning will get counted in statistics.
- Player that lose will get counted in statistics.
- Player position is determine according to his skills and money rate.